It’s almost graduation party season, which means it’s time to start checking out tents! At Best Rentals, we have numerous sizes and types of tents for any kind of party!
Most of our graduation party rentals are for high school grads, but 30% are for college grads.
Here are some examples of sizes you might need for this type of event:
- 20 x 20 pole or frame tent -fits 24 to 40 guests
- 20 x 30 pole or frame tent -fits 40 to 60 guests
- 20 x 40 frame tent only -fits 60 to 80 guests
- 20 x 50 frame tent only -fits 80 to 100 guests
- 30 x 30 pole tent -fits 70 to 90 guest
- 30 x 45 pole tent -fits 100 to 130 guests
If you’re debating whether or not to rent a tent, here are some reasons why they’re helpful:
- They add shelter for any weather
- In Indiana you never know what the weather will be like! Whether it’s rain or shine, guests will have a place to mingle
- They help accommodate more guests
- They make for a fun environment
Graduation parties typically take place between mid-May and mid-June, and it is important to reserve your tents early!
For more information on the types of tents we offer, visit our website.